With the vigorous development of higher education in China, the construction of university towns is still in the ascendant, and universities and colleges have successively carried out large-scale construction of basic engineering facilities with school buildings as the main body, so that subsequent repair projects for their construction projects have also increased year by year. How to strengthen the management of the university repair project, effectively reduce the management cost, improve the management quality, and serve the construction and development of the school is one of the important tasks of the current university repair project management.
Renovation project management in colleges and universities is a systematic project, including project declaration, project approval, bidding and construction management, acceptance settlement, and achievement display. Public facilities such as teaching rooms, student apartments, sports facilities, campus roads and various pipelines are involved. How to effectively manage this huge and complex repair information resource and improve management efficiency has become the key to scientifically standardize its management work and improve service level in the university management department.
Through the above business process analysis, the infrastructure project management process of universities is basically the same, and the differences are mainly reflected in the following aspects:
- Differences in scale: Infrastructure projects have large investment, complicated construction, and long cycles, involving multiple disciplines; relatively few investment in repair projects, simple construction techniques, single disciplines, and shorter cycles, but a large number.
- The subjects involved in project establishment are different. Infrastructure projects not only involve universities themselves, they are also related to relevant national planning, environment, cultural protection, construction and other related departments. The repair project is much simpler, with colleges and universities as the main body, which can involve the construction unit.
- Differences in control points: The infrastructure project has a long cycle, and the project budget and overall plan in the early planning stage are the top priorities and the starting point for the success of the project. The repair project is relatively short and time-constrained, and the control of the project is more reflected in the project implementation process.
Despite the above differences, most of the management from the overall business process, control links and control points of the project management are essentially the same. Therefore, the state-owned PM2 university infrastructure version has been applied in many universities' repair work, including project approval , Plans and schedules, contracts, project information, bidding management, project negotiation, fund payment, completion data, etc.
The repair management module developed this time is mainly targeted at project declaration and project display. The main features are as follows:
1. Bird's-eye view mode based on real-time map, supports multi-campus management.
2. Visually show buildings, roads and municipal facilities.
3. Multi-angle analysis chart
4. Humanized project declaration, supporting annual plan declaration and three-year planning project declaration
The repair management module and the state-owned PM2 university infrastructure management system will make full use of the informatization resources and network facilities in the school, and follow the norms of informatization construction, and provide it to all colleges, departments, offices, and direct units through the Internet (including mobile Internet) The professional services declared each year will also greatly improve the service quality of repair management projects and reduce service costs.