State Yong PM2 project management software general package version V8.2.6
I. Introduction to New Features
Bangyong PM2 project management system is the flagship product of enterprise-level project management developed by Bangyong Technology for nearly 20 years. It is developed for general contracting companies and special subcontracting companies. , Intelligent building, municipal construction, garden landscape engineering, environmental engineering, equipment installation, telecommunications and telecommunications construction, scientific research projects, supervision companies, project management companies, international engineering, power construction, decoration and decoration, etc. solution.
The newly released V8.2.6. Version has been updated in the following areas:
1. Added free report chart function: You can view the released free report through pie chart, column style and line chart, the report data is more intuitive;
2. Add mobile phone custom report function: custom designed reports can be published on mobile phones for viewing;
3. New functions on the mobile terminal: project kanban, borrowing and expenditure, purchase orders, inventory ledger, customer contacts, etc., powerful mobile terminal application;
4. Optimize the code, solve some bugs, and improve the running speed and convenience of the PC. Improved the stability and convenience of WeChat approval.
Enterprise application Bangyong PM2 project management system can achieve the following system goals.
1. System management covering the entire process of the project life cycle to achieve comprehensive coordination and optimization of the entire project construction process.
1) Involving various stages of project establishment and tracking, detailed design, material procurement, site construction, completion data, etc.
2) Solve the problems of out-of-work, waiting for materials, and out-of-control budgets caused by inconsistent progress in design, construction, procurement and other links between projects and unit projects.
2. Dynamic cost management throughout the process.
1) Overcome the once-completed, static management scale of final accounting, and incorporate cost targets and dynamic execution data and project supervision and control into the real-time management track.
2) The company and various functional departments of the project can monitor the progress and cost implementation of the project at any time to make scientific decisions.
3. Comprehensive management of cost, schedule, quality and safety, overcome the one-sided and isolated management ideas that only pursue the best in one side, and establish a scientific evaluation system for the project.
4. A comprehensive and multi-angle quantitative management system to overcome the subjectivity and randomness caused by non-quantitative qualitative management, and follow the optimized evaluation goals and key paths.
1) From project tracking, scheme demonstration to technical review in the initial stage of project establishment.
2) In the planning stage, materials and equipment selection, technical review, equipment installation and commissioning, and completion acceptance are all performed.
5. Standardized management of materials and equipment. The management of materials and equipment is an important part of the entire project management of engineering enterprises.
1) Supplier management, procurement planning, procurement business, and inventory management modules, which automatically generate material demand plans and material procurement plans through analysis of project material needs, and form procurement inquiry and material procurement based on this.
2) Provided the management of specific services such as materials storage, storage, purchase settlement and invoices.
6. Achieve multi-level management of enterprises, project departments and projects. From the perspectives of output value, income, project progress, cost and capital, materials and equipment, human resources, quality and safety, performance evaluation, etc., analyze and view business data at different levels such as group companies, branches, and project departments.
Third, system technology upgrade
1. Use the new BS chart control.
2. Use the powerful GridControl control in DevExpress.
3. Strengthen website security and user complexity.
4, brand-new menu-oriented, intelligent retrieval menu, intelligent memory commonly used modules.
5. Add user-defined business process navigation and menus.
6. Optimize the layout of mobile phone applications, strengthen the convenience of operation and system stability.
System administrators can define different homepages based on job responsibilities, and users can also define their own homepages based on personal attention.
2.Free report graphics
Due to the increasing use of free reports, the new version enhances the original free report functions. The pie chart, column style, and line chart can be used to make the report data more clear and clear. In addition, the free report pagination function has been added. The released free report can be displayed in pages, and a new version of the free report has been added to achieve multi-dimensional data analysis in one table.
3, mobile custom report
You can publish the custom report on the PC to the mobile phone, and combine the custom report with the mobile phone to view the custom graphical report on the mobile phone.
4. Kanban for mobile application projects
Add the project Kanban function, you can view the progress of the project and the cost and profit of the project.
Cloud platform sharing of basic information, fr3 reports, custom forms, and custom reports among customers.
V. New Features
1. Comparative analysis of project income and expenditure
You can directly see the revenue and expenditure of each region and the cost of each project.
2. Simultaneous data analysis
Based on different business data, analyze year-on-year and month-on-month data.
3. Project Kanban
The project manager can directly view the related information of the project's various business occurrences, project progress, problem information, project costs, field logs, and material tracking on one screen.
4. List of project traffic lights
Control the traffic light status of each project progress node at all times to know whether the project progress is performed as planned.
5. Document retrieval
Intuitive and easy-to-use document retrieval. You can preview documents online and intelligently push documents that you have recently followed.
6. Analysis of contract amount by type of business
According to the type of contract, analyze the revenue and expenditure of each contract.
7. Project progress at a glance
The percentage of project progress is compared with the actual man-hour plan invested in each schedule.
Six, optimization list
1. System optimization
1.1. Strengthen PM2 login security verification.
1.2. Enhance system user password complexity.
1.3. Website ICP filing.
1.4. Technology upgrade level, business module speed optimization.
2.1. Add custom menu and system menu remember function.
2.2. Add foreign currency contract ledger statements.
2.3. Increase contract multi-tax rate signing, settlement, and invoice registration.
2.4. Increase provinces and cities.
2.5. Add visual reports for leaders and project managers.
2.6. Cloud Platform.
2.7. Free report graphics.
2.8. Mobile phone custom report design.
2.9. Custom homepage.
2.10. Stock preparation.
2.11. Statement of travel expenses.
2.12. Inquiries for undelivered details.
3. Function optimization
3.1. Voucher function optimization.
3.2. The definition of taxes and fees has increased.
3.3. Multi-item returns.
3.4. Purchase order has added substitute function.
4, mobile form optimization
4.1 Customize the grid panel in the form, you can associate from the table.
4.2. Can support associated controls.
4.3. Added summary for the amount field of the detailed statement.
4.4. Added "manufacturer" and "manufacturing time" display on the list interface.
4.5. Mobile phone forms have increased case display.
4.6. Business documents, quickly adding functions.
5. New menu for mobile applications
5.1. Project Duration Query.
5.2. Borrowing and expenditure.
5.3. Summary of personal expenses reimbursement.
5.4. Purchase order.
5.5. Inventory Ledger.
5.6. Customer Contact.
5.7 Checklist for quality problems.
5.8 Rectification of quality problems.
5.9 Security Issue Rectification Form.
5.10 Security Issue Tracking.
5.11. Statistics on security issues.
6.1. Add a key to the main page of the mobile phone module.
6.2. Add picture carousel customization.